Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-20-2011, 10:46 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
- Rep Power
How to save a GUI form which includes an edited video
I have created a GUI form which when complied runs a video,audio and displays images at certain times...In short I want to create an edited audio video file...So can anyone please tell me how do I go about saving this file...So that I can run it on any mediaplayer...Thank You...
Last edited by jigsaw; 04-20-2011 at 09:06 PM.
- By BiteMuncher in forum New To JavaReplies: 13Last Post: 04-20-2011, 02:50 AM
- By Taron in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 5Last Post: 11-15-2010, 02:54 AM
- By cselic in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 5Last Post: 05-07-2010, 01:28 PM
- By happyday in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 11-20-2008, 12:03 PM
- By happyknappy in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 09-17-2008, 02:33 PM