Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 04-11-2011, 07:19 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- Rep Power
Showing html in JTextPane directly from a String
I have a JTextPane and I want to show an html page in it. But I don't want to use setPage() because the html page is not on a web server or a filesystem file but in a String variable.
If I have a String variable containing some html code, How can I display this in a JTextPane as an html page directly (without writing the string into a file) ?
This JTextPane is becoming a JTextPain for me....
- 04-11-2011, 12:03 PM #2
- By zardos in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 03-04-2011, 08:13 PM
- By indra-uolles in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 5Last Post: 08-31-2010, 02:29 PM
- By mcjava in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 08-31-2009, 02:38 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2008, 09:09 PM
- By mary in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-02-2007, 01:40 PM