Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-27-2007, 11:20 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
- Rep Power
Memory Leak using a Swing Application Project
When i run a Swing Application, even though the application is at rest , my RAM memory gets coninuously increased(mostly by 4 KBs and at equal intervals , say 2 sec.).What can be the effective solution for this problem.
I am trying to nullify objects, but its a very long process...Any other methods?
- By riz618 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2008, 08:41 AM
- By mew in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-20-2008, 09:55 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 12-07-2007, 01:06 PM
- By oregon in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2007, 09:25 AM
- By Peter in forum JDBCReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2007, 07:58 AM