Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-30-2011, 09:30 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- Rep Power
Setting JFrame to Fullscreen w/o Bar
I am trying to set a JFrame I have open to full screen, but I want to get rid of the bar at the top. I want this frame to be able to switch from full screen to windowed mode, and I want it to have the bar in windowed mode, so I can't just create it initially with the setUndecorated method (which I'm sure was your first answers). I have the switching to and from full screen mode working, I just want to get rid of that bar.
Is there a way to just hide that bar, like a hideDecorations method or something?
- By ashish9590 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 02-23-2010, 02:58 PM
- By hitmen in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 03-15-2009, 05:27 PM
- By pranav13 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 8Last Post: 11-04-2008, 06:24 AM
- By onefootswill in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 08-12-2008, 08:02 AM
- By newtojava7 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-24-2008, 06:29 AM