Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Video using JMF
- 03-30-2011, 08:06 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
- Federal Way, WA
- Rep Power
Video using JMF
Not sure if I found the correct forum to post this question, but after reading alot about JMF and playing with it a little, I have a question regarding the "Player" and a full screen window.
It seems that the visual component of JMF displays (and works) correctly when displayed in a JFrame on the desktop (not fullscreen window). But if a fullscreen window is used only a black square is produced.
I have not had any luck finding anything usefull that might shed light on if others are having the same issue or not. If anyone has any insight on the PROPER way to handle a situation like this I would be very grateful.
- By anniya0n in forum JDBCReplies: 3Last Post: 05-08-2013, 04:21 PM
- By hero in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 08-12-2011, 10:54 PM
- By PhQ in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 7Last Post: 12-28-2010, 05:49 AM
- By dewitrydan in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 09-06-2010, 01:34 PM
- By Alan in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 05-17-2007, 09:12 AM