Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 03-22-2011, 02:07 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Rep Power
Is it necessary to override setValueAt
Is it always necessary to override the setValue method for a tablemodelClass
that implements AbstractTableModel.
I want to make the data in the table editable I will have to implement setValue at?
After changing data my changes are not reflecting on the table ,is the reason is that I havent implemented the setValue method.
- By francojava1 in forum AndroidReplies: 2Last Post: 10-12-2010, 06:35 PM
- By shaay in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 08-29-2010, 03:42 PM
- By Unsub in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-30-2010, 02:06 PM
- By chappa in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2010, 06:50 PM