Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 03-22-2011, 08:06 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
- Rep Power
ReScaling of Log axis using JFreeChart
Hi I'm using JFreeChart for creating logarithmic charts in my program.But when I'm zooming in some portion of the chart ,the tick mark level(numbers on Y axis) on Y Axis(which is of type LogarithmicAxis )disappears. For example when I'm zooming the portion between 10^2 and 10^3 ,I'm expecting this middle portion(On Y Axis) to be further subdivided logarithmically with new set of levels on Y axis. Is it possible to achieve using JFreeChart API if yes how can I implement this?
- 03-22-2011, 08:17 AM #2
ReScaling of Log axis using JFreeChart (Swing / AWT / SWT / JFace forum at JavaRanch)
edit: OTN Discussion Forums : ReScaling of Log axis using JFreeChart ...
Also, this isn't a AWT / Swing question.
Earlier cross post
Please help me need urgent help on JPA connection (Java in General forum at JavaRanch)
edit: OTN Discussion Forums : Please help me need urgent help on JPA ...
Last edited by DarrylBurke; 03-22-2011 at 08:55 AM.
- By velu1980 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2011, 03:11 PM
- By cowboy in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2009, 09:28 PM
- By ushan.unltd.online in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-17-2009, 07:07 AM
- By neeraj.singh in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 02-16-2009, 09:57 AM
- By kalpana in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-30-2008, 07:06 PM