Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: AWT Error. MOTIF Class
- 03-17-2011, 08:43 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- Rep Power
AWT Error. MOTIF Class
I am new to the thread...
Eagerly looking positive feedback from the forum.
Please find the below error:
My application was build by SUN JDK1.5, i am trying to execute the application on WAS(220.127.116.11) on AIX Platform.
While executing the applicaiton getting follwoing error:, whereas i dont have any issues on my Windows environment with SUN JDK.
Error 404: SRVE0203E: Servlet [/application/login.jsp]: com.ibm._jsp._login was found, but is missing another required class. SRVE0206E: This error typically implies that the servlet was originally compiled with classes which cannot be located by the server. SRVE0187E: Check your classpath to ensure that all classes required by the servlet are present.SRVE0210I: This problem can be debugged by recompiling the servlet using only the classes in the application's runtime classpath SRVE0234I:
Can't connect to X11 window server using ':0.0' as the value of the DISPLAY variable.
Sunawt.MToolKit.Motif Class not found error also coming.
Kindly give some idea/clue to overcome this issue.
- By mrajan in forum New To JavaReplies: 14Last Post: 05-22-2011, 06:04 PM
- By koxy in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 04-02-2010, 02:58 PM
- By fithous in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-02-2009, 05:30 PM
- By wrap23 in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 10-02-2008, 04:07 AM
- By ai_2007 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2007, 04:06 PM