Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 03-10-2011, 08:27 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- Rep Power
How to capture a tree node edit ?
I have a JTree which is editable. I want to do something every time a node's text is changed but I cant figure out what event gets fired once a node has changed (only the text, not its place in the tree hierarchy).
How can I get an indication when a node's text has changed and then run some code ?
- 03-11-2011, 05:21 AM #2
- By PhQ in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 10-17-2010, 05:26 PM
- By jfAdik in forum Forum LobbyReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2010, 07:40 AM
- By visiau in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2009, 11:41 AM
- By jackmatt2 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-22-2009, 12:51 PM
- By Avdhut in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 06-03-2008, 09:07 PM