Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: problem in redrawing JTable
- 11-21-2007, 10:08 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
- Rep Power
problem in redrawing JTable
i am working on a project. i need ,continuos redrawing of table as i stated follows::::
Every time new Reference of table data is coming from a database through rmi in the form of String  and String . The only thing i have to do is to remove the previous table and draw the new reference table(which has came from database). I have to do this task multiple time.
But i am not able to do this task .Please tell me any solution if possible...
Thanks i advanced..
- By ramapple in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 6Last Post: 07-06-2009, 11:15 PM
- By rajkenneth in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2008, 04:36 PM
- By Ry4n in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 01-18-2008, 01:26 PM
- By fernando in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 06:57 AM
- By Felissa in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2007, 09:25 AM