Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: JPanel motion
- 03-06-2011, 10:17 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- Rep Power
I'm working on a simple application. There is a JFrame, which contains a couple of JPanels.
I would like to move these panels, so make an simple motion. When I write an cycle, where the panel.setLocation(...) makes the changes, it would be a solution. But I think, there are more effective and more beautiful solutions.
One more thing, that I want to use only the swing and awt methods.
Can anybody help me? Or give me any ideas?
- By Thomask in forum Java AppletsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-17-2011, 06:23 PM
- By Tanshaydar in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 12-08-2010, 07:00 PM
- By MarkWilson in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 12-07-2009, 07:45 AM
- By Atriamax in forum Java AppletsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-17-2009, 07:06 AM
- By ixhabbaba in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-11-2007, 09:53 PM