Results 1 to 5 of 5
- 03-05-2011, 10:43 PM #1
Adding Jpanel ontop of another Jpanel
Am trying to add a panel on top of another on clicking a button but it doesn't appear. What could be the problem?? could it be something to do with Layouts??
Your replies will be highly appreciated
cheerz!!:cool:We Learn Through Mistakes..,
It could have something to do with layouts, but tough to say given the limited information at our disposal.
- 03-05-2011, 10:53 PM #3We Learn Through Mistakes..,
I do not use NetBeans for creating GUI's so cannot offer direct help for your problem, but I do think that you can change the layout of the containers with NetBeans from free design to a more appropriate layout manager. If you are not yet familiar with the various layout managers available, then I recommend you have a look at the Oracle Swing tutorial section on this.
- 03-05-2011, 11:34 PM #5
- By navid in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-18-2010, 05:26 PM
- By fatmat9 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-23-2010, 04:23 AM
- By DrKilljoy in forum New To JavaReplies: 20Last Post: 07-20-2010, 08:40 PM
- By boisk in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 15Last Post: 03-15-2009, 03:27 PM
- By 2o2 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 11Last Post: 10-12-2008, 05:50 PM