Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 03-03-2011, 08:07 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Rep Power
How to save the value for multiple choice answers
I want to save the value a user selects for a question .Basically I want to set the value in a java object.
The value or the answer is a checkbox(multiple selection is allowed).
How do I save if the user select chkbox1 and chkbox2.Do I need two different setters like setchkbox1() and setchkbox2() or how do I do it.
Please please help.I am really stuck up
- 03-04-2011, 06:44 AM #2
- By pink123 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 6Last Post: 03-04-2011, 06:45 AM
- By peixd in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 06-14-2010, 05:23 AM
- By nishants in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2010, 01:48 PM
- By circuspeanuts in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2009, 10:06 PM
- By sayso36 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-12-2008, 05:39 PM