Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 02-26-2011, 08:15 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Rep Power
Jdialog doesn't display anything on setting it of type modal
I have few components added to a JDialog window. As soon as I try to make it of type modal, the components placed on it do not show up.
What could be the reason and how can I make the dialog window modal, with all the components visible.
- By reach2sudhakar in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 09-23-2010, 07:02 PM
- By mine0926 in forum NetBeansReplies: 10Last Post: 06-24-2010, 07:45 AM
- By javaexplorer in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 9Last Post: 06-16-2010, 04:42 AM
- By jv5 in forum NetBeansReplies: 2Last Post: 02-04-2009, 05:33 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2007, 12:49 PM