Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-16-2011, 05:54 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
- Rep Power
How to create a network picture Using Java
A project that I am working on requires me to show the network layout when the user clicks on a button on a GUI panel “Show Network”.
Example: X is the name of a sub-network and x1, x2, x3 are the connected devices.
Similarly, Y is the name of a sub-network and y1, y2, y3 are the connected devices and so on.
How they are connected to each other and in which direction is defined in a flat file.
This is how the image should look:
The question is what is the best way I can do this using Java. Am not asking for the programming part but what Java tool can be used to accomplish this. A sample example would be really helpful.
- By thorobred in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-10-2011, 04:03 AM
- By manishsuvasiya in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2010, 06:25 AM
- By vdparaliya in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 08-24-2010, 05:39 AM
- By lse123 in forum NetworkingReplies: 7Last Post: 05-02-2010, 11:35 PM
- By swimmy101 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2009, 09:48 AM