Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Custom JTabbedPane layout policy
- 02-15-2011, 11:53 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Rep Power
Custom JTabbedPane layout policy
I have a JTabbedPane for which I use tabPane.setTabLayoutPolicy(JTabbedPane.WRAP_TAB_LA YOUT);
There is also a SCROLL_TAB_LAYOUT but I do not like either of them. I have googled but cannot seem to find anything about custom layout policies, only custom components and tabs etc.
As I often need to have upto 50 tabs open I was hoping for something a bit like the scroll layout with the two buttons on the right but instead of these buttons scrolling left and right I'd like to get a pop up style menu with all of the non visible tabs listed. Maybe change the button to contain ">>" like you see in other applications.
Does anyone know if it is even possible to create a custom layout policy and if so how I might go about it? Any links or advice would be much appreciated.
- By phil128 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2011, 10:44 PM
- By OrangeDog in forum Forum GuidesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2009, 01:20 PM
- By willemjav in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2008, 01:57 AM
- By willemjav in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 03-09-2008, 01:09 AM
- By cubidoo in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-01-2007, 09:10 PM