Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-10-2011, 04:45 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Rep Power
Dynamically Change Tab Border in JTabbedPane
Hi, I have a JTabbedPane which adds new tabs dynamically (according to user action). Every time a Tab is added its inner component is being written in a process which takes +- 20 seconds. I want to change the Tab border to yellow "LineBorder" at the beginning of this process and to green when the process ends. I searched JTabbedPane API and found no reference to a single Tab object so I can't access it nor to change its border.
Is there a way to access a single Tab object according to its index?
(not the inner component but the Tab frame itself)
- By temmink in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 12-29-2010, 02:45 PM
- By ryuzog in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2010, 06:05 AM
- By altu57 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2010, 04:19 AM
- By altu57 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2010, 04:11 AM
- By Stephen Douglas in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2010, 05:54 PM