Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Dynamic layout
- 02-07-2011, 06:26 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Rep Power
I am working on dynamic layouts: I want to use a layout which requires the container to expand as requested by the elements contained.
This is because I have "growing" widgets (I implemented text fields which grow or shrink as the text is added or deleted) and I can also add or remove dinamically widgets.
I wonder which is the best way to implement it.
I tried forcing the layout application on the parent of the container:
It apparently works but it very slow,
I have not a lot of experience with Swing, do you know of alternatives way to achieve this?
- By imorio in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 08-13-2010, 06:02 PM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 11-23-2009, 09:41 AM
- By ike2u in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 08-08-2009, 03:50 AM
- By donb2000 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 07-26-2008, 03:40 PM