Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: cursor position in text area
- 02-02-2011, 07:22 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Rep Power
cursor position in text area
hi can anyone pls help me with this.....
I ve to get the character tat the mouse points to at the current position in textarea. im running the java code in netbeans.
The below code does the following
- using file chooser we select a txt file from the system.
- the txt file opens in the textarea.
- the total words in txt file is counted n displayed in a label.
now i want to get the character at the current mouse cursor position in the txt file tat is displayed on the textarea.
i ve attached my code....
but its not working as expected....i m not getting any error..but not able to get the position of the current cursor position.
Last edited by Saran185; 02-02-2011 at 09:13 AM.
- 02-02-2011, 08:00 AM #2
- By bitse in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-09-2010, 06:56 PM
- By sameer22 in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2010, 10:52 AM
- By ravjot28 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 01-20-2010, 10:30 PM
- By VineetKumar in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 04-17-2009, 03:58 PM
- By perphekto in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 1Last Post: 03-05-2009, 08:31 PM