Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-01-2011, 12:50 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Rep Power
Tab & Alt Tab functionality in JTable
We have an editable time field in our JTable. On focus lost, we would like to format the value of Text field as HH:MM.
We have written a time document and Time Adapter extending FocusAdapter. On focus lost of the adapter, we format the value and set it to the text component.
This works fine when we edit some value and press Alt+Tab and come back to the window. But when we edit some value and press Tab/Enter key, this doesnt work fine. The formatting on focus lost method is called and set in the text component. But in view the value is not formatted.
Can some help? Any clues?
Thanks in Advance
- By javaexplorer in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2010, 04:20 PM
- By Moncleared in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 02-19-2009, 08:57 PM
- By New2484 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2008, 07:07 AM
- By ljk8950 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 6Last Post: 08-15-2008, 01:44 PM
- By Priyadharshini.s in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 04-02-2008, 12:56 PM