Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-19-2011, 11:15 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
- Rep Power
Problem in java python socket reopening
I am creating a java client socket which connects to python server socket, and receives data from server also send acknowledgment to server and closes the connection, this work perfectly fine for the first time, but if i try to connect to same socket for second time, the connection is not getting made...
I am not understanding whats the problem, can anybody help??
- By cool in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 11-11-2010, 04:50 AM
- By rnvrnv in forum NetworkingReplies: 6Last Post: 11-09-2010, 01:47 AM
- By cotarelo in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-25-2010, 09:53 AM
- By mvillara in forum NetworkingReplies: 3Last Post: 08-21-2009, 05:45 AM
- By hofsoc in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-18-2009, 05:47 PM