Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Custom JButton with flow layout
- 01-17-2011, 09:39 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
- Rep Power
Custom JButton with flow layout
Hello. I'm trying to create a custom button, only the problem I'm having is when I use the flowlayout I get a border between the two custom jbuttons.
I'm getting summat like this:
When I want summat like this.
Basically I don't want a gap between each jbutton.
Any tips please?
- By stsivaraj in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2010, 12:21 AM
- By sara12345 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 04-14-2010, 10:50 PM
- By LovJava in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2010, 12:46 AM
- By loktamu in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 09-17-2008, 05:52 PM
- By adlb1300 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 12-25-2007, 09:33 AM