Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-15-2011, 01:51 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Rep Power
Synth Look And Feel - Window Decorations
I just have a few questions about the Synth Look and Feel. So far i've had a lot of luck with it and its surprisingly easy to change almost every components appearance. However what I am really wanting to do is change the default window decorations. For example I would like to change the JFrames title bar to look different. I know I can use metal look and feel but I was hoping for something more custom.
Now i've come across something called Synthetica which i'd rather not use if I don't have too since I already know how to alter the LAF without this. But I was wondering if it was possible to do this without using synthetica. Notice in the screen shots that each window does not use default system decorations but custom designes instead. According to the site synthetica is based of the Synth Look and Feel so i'm guessing it must be possible to achieve this without the use of synthetica. I'm just not sure where to start or where to look.
Thank you for any help you guys might be able to give me :)
Last edited by neptune692; 01-15-2011 at 01:53 AM. Reason: Misspellings
- By nonabhai in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 09-24-2010, 09:23 PM
- By titir in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 9Last Post: 04-21-2010, 02:34 PM
- By blackpanther in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 01-10-2010, 08:48 AM
- By rakesh_n_mehta in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2009, 01:17 PM
- By santhosh_el in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 8Last Post: 06-10-2009, 04:36 PM