Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-12-2011, 09:47 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Rep Power
Building Web-based Dashboard for Existing Java Application
I am trying to build a web-based dashboard to my existing Java Application which acts a Server.
The dashboard should show statistics like how many clients are signed on, which IP addresses they are from etc.
Does anyone know how I should go about implementing the dashboard?
Any help would be much appreciated.
Last edited by wlphua; 01-13-2011 at 03:30 AM. Reason: Make question clearer
- By eevaa in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 05-23-2010, 03:52 PM
- By gmoney8316 in forum New To JavaReplies: 13Last Post: 04-16-2010, 03:51 AM
- By funjoke in forum JCreatorReplies: 5Last Post: 04-09-2010, 12:36 PM
- By dand_dd in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 36Last Post: 04-24-2009, 10:05 AM
- By Heracles Choe in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 9Last Post: 05-02-2008, 04:47 AM