Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Look and Feel Headaches
- 01-11-2011, 07:36 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Rep Power
Look and Feel Headaches
I am developing a frame and I want to remove the OS title panel and borders. So I call the function setUndecorated(true) to disable the native decorators. If nothing is missing me, I think I can set all the window events again (like closing, maximize, etc. to the new buttons on the new top panel) but I am aware about the resize mechanism. How can I setup it again?
By the way, I am using Synth to implement a simple but custom LAF.
I need some orientation on this. Thanks.
- By nonabhai in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 09-24-2010, 09:23 PM
- By mine0926 in forum NetBeansReplies: 4Last Post: 05-05-2010, 05:27 AM
- By titir in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 9Last Post: 04-21-2010, 02:34 PM
- By makpandian in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 6Last Post: 02-13-2009, 03:55 AM
- By Stein in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 10-03-2008, 05:07 AM