Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Keystroke Biometrics - help!
- 01-11-2011, 08:51 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
- Rep Power
Keystroke Biometrics - help!
Hi guys! I am trying to write my own code on the concepts of keystroke dynamics..
Does anyone know how to record, and perhaps, record the dwell time (time a key is pressed) and flight time (time the key is released)?
I am not very familiar with recording time in programming.. Since, I am familiar with the Java language, a piece of code on how to record time when a key is pressed can help me a lot for a start..
I'm looking forward to your big help!
- 01-11-2011, 09:22 AM #2
Agree. OP, let's avoid the multiposting please. Thread locked.
- By Lil_Aziz1 in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 06-18-2010, 02:28 AM
- By Lynx09 in forum Suggestions & FeedbackReplies: 2Last Post: 03-31-2009, 01:33 AM
- By hannehomuth in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2008, 04:35 PM
- By oomanamemni in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-14-2008, 08:21 PM
- By susan in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2007, 11:53 PM