Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Update JTree
- 01-04-2011, 07:18 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Rep Power
I have a JTree using a custom model (which extends DefaultTreeModel), and the elements in the JTree are editable.
In my custom model, the method 'valueForPathChanged' is being called and I am successfully updating the backend database.
However, the JTree is not being updated with the new value. I am getting myself confused as to how this should take place - what method I should call or if a listener should be implemented or if I should be firing an event.
Can someone straighten me out and tell me what the next step should be so the JTree is updated.
- 01-09-2011, 05:24 AM #2
- By miladirooni in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-28-2009, 01:00 AM
- By icsbcn in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 8Last Post: 09-01-2009, 05:26 PM
- By Melki in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 8Last Post: 07-09-2009, 12:59 PM
- By jiexx in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-24-2009, 02:58 AM
- By guyjasper in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2008, 05:50 PM