Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-06-2007, 07:58 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
- Rep Power
no of fonts and cells exceeding error in excel sheet.
After saving a report(containing many nos. of cells and fonts) in an excel sheet through my code, and opening it in a microsoft excel, "Too many fonts/cells" or "...maximum no of fonts have exceeded...." errors are coming and the all the fonts are not loaded.But while opening the same in Open Office, it is opening fine.
One obsevation:- after opening it in open-office and saving it as an .xls (microsoft) file, the document's size gets reduced to nearly half.And then this problem does not arise when reopening it in microsoft.
Can anyone suggest how to overcome it.Or can we do this suppressing job of Open-office through our code???
- By chandpuri in forum JDBCReplies: 8Last Post: 01-24-2011, 07:53 PM
- By chandu.v in forum Java ServletReplies: 2Last Post: 04-10-2008, 02:51 PM
- By yuvaraj23 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-11-2008, 03:20 PM
- By lnarayana_boga in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2008, 10:05 AM
- By ukbasak in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-02-2007, 01:31 PM