Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 11-26-2010, 02:04 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
- Rep Power
I think that at this point you'll have to post some code. I recommend that you create and post the smallest program possible that is compilable, runnable, demonstrates your problem, and has no extraneous code not related to the problem, an SSCCE. Please see the link for details on how to create one of these because trust me, if your SSCCE is compliant with the specs, you'll likely get a very helpful answer from someone here quickly.
Also, when posting code here, you'll want to use code tags so that your code will retain its formatting and thus will be readable -- after all, your goal is to get as many people to read your post and understand your code as possible, right?
To do this, highlight your pasted code (please be sure that it is already formatted when you paste it into the forum; the code tags don't magically format unformatted code) and then press the code button, and your code will have tags.
Another way to do this is to manually place the tags into your code by placing the tag [code] above your pasted code and the tag [/code] below your pasted code like so:
[code] // your code goes here // notice how the top and bottom tags are different [/code]
- By dhaivat in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 03-01-2010, 01:20 AM
- By anilkumar_vist in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2010, 09:27 AM
- By hedonist in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 10-28-2009, 12:30 AM
- By salmanpirzada1 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 05-15-2008, 11:15 AM
- By fernando in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 07:57 AM