Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Creating An Interactive Grid
- 11-22-2010, 09:15 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
- Rep Power
Creating An Interactive Grid
I'm new to the forums, so I apologize in advance for breaking any posting conventions.
I'm creating a game where I need to be able to display a grid and I need to be able to update what's contained in each cell of the grid frequently. The contents of each cell will either be nothing, or one of two images. I would like to eventually be able to make it so that if the user clicks on a specific cell, I will be able to respond to that click. It would also be ideal if I could drag and drop (from within my program) to each cell.
I'm not sure what class to use, buttons, content, text boxes etc to populate the grid and any direction would be much appreciated.
I'm new to GUI's, not new to programming, but so far have created a window, which on a button click closes and opens another window.
Thanks in advance for any advice!
- 11-22-2010, 09:58 AM #2
- By Matt198525 in forum New To JavaReplies: 13Last Post: 10-29-2010, 02:47 AM
- By teckygamer in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 09-06-2010, 12:43 PM
- By homistar in forum Java 2DReplies: 4Last Post: 10-06-2009, 09:16 AM
- By adlb1300 in forum New To JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 10-24-2007, 01:41 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2007, 08:04 AM