Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Updating JFrame
- 11-21-2010, 03:44 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Rep Power
I'm not very experienced with Java, so I apologize for wasting your time if this problem is an easy fix.
I'm working currently on a GUI, and I want it to have various tabs. For example, I want one tab to be a "main menu", with another tab being for data entry, or viewing results. In essence I want it to be laid out much like the tab system used by most internet browsers today. That is, you can switch independently between tabs, which changes what you're looking at for any given time.
I'm having trouble figuring out how to implement this using Swing. Any ideas?
You can find information on how to use JTabbedPanes with Swing here: Tabbed Pane Tutorial.
For more help, please tell us the specifics of your current problem, especially what problem in particular is troubling you.
Best of luck.
- By anix in forum NetBeansReplies: 5Last Post: 06-14-2010, 07:10 PM
- By Unsub in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 04-12-2010, 12:33 PM
- By Catkill in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 6Last Post: 09-01-2009, 06:09 PM
- By tarami in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-06-2009, 06:44 PM
- By Robert_85 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-23-2009, 12:02 AM