Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Display string as label
- 11-17-2010, 11:15 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
- Rep Power
Display string as label
I am reading a string from a file, and i want to display that string as a JLabel
like i'll get a string from file as :
myString = "[filename1, filename2, filename3]";
i replaced end brackets with blank spaces,
now i want filename1, filename2, filename3 as separate JLabels
How can i do that???
Sorry, may be its just a stupid question...
But please help me finding solution for it,
Sorry for my English.
Thanks in advance....
- 11-17-2010, 12:45 PM #2
- By gokulcool in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 08-03-2010, 02:11 PM
- By 123456 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 06-15-2010, 01:15 PM
- By thachun in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 2Last Post: 09-27-2009, 09:16 AM
- By Arivudai Nambi in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 02-25-2009, 05:44 PM
- By explosion242 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 09-18-2008, 01:48 PM