Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 11-16-2010, 01:47 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
- Rep Power
JSplitPane separator customization
I'm trying to customize the jsplitpane separator without success.
I'm not sure that is possible to accomplish that task!
I would like to change the arrow icons (oneTouchExpandable option) but i didn't find any customization option...
Thanks in advance
- 11-16-2010, 02:31 PM #2
First off, the arrows aren't icons. Their painting is handled in javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicSplitPaneDivider and its subclasses like the package-private javax.swing.plaf.metal.MetalSplitPaneDivider. Read the API for BasicSplitPaneDivider:
Subclassers may wish to override paint to do something more interesting.
How much time are you willing to devote to this? and is a LaF dependent solution acceptable? You would need to extend a SplitPaneUI subclass and override createDefaultDivider() to return an instance of your custom subclass of BasicSplitPaneDivider.
- By ermia2008 in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 09-21-2010, 06:38 AM
- By eel in forum New To JavaReplies: 13Last Post: 09-19-2010, 11:08 AM
- By Annie George in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2010, 10:04 AM
- By vivtops86 in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 08-18-2010, 07:53 AM
- By Java Tip in forum java.langReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2008, 03:48 PM