Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 11-12-2010, 08:34 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
- Rep Power
Drawing simple graphics in NetBeans
I am trying to draw some simple graphics in NetBeans (6.9.1).
Say, I have a jFrame, and a jPanel inside the jFrame... the usual code as generated by a simple NetBeans project.
Now, I need to 'draw' some rectangles side-by-side (much like a checker or chess board) in jFrame.
The total number of rectangles should be modifiable (e.g. in separate textbox.. I have this in the code). Of course, when the user changes this number, the grid should update and show the correct number of rectangles in the grid.
Anyone could link to any simple tutorial or example please? Do I need to use AWT? How does Swing draw graphics?
- 11-12-2010, 11:01 AM #2
There's a NetBeans section of these forums. This one's for AWT/Swing.
Do I need to use AWT?
How does Swing draw graphics?
Trail: 2D Graphics (The Java™ Tutorials)
- By Freakzoyd in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 10-05-2010, 03:47 AM
- By Catfish1 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2010, 04:59 PM
- By diegofsza in forum Java 2DReplies: 7Last Post: 09-25-2009, 12:10 AM
- By webbusiness23 in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 08-03-2009, 03:55 AM
- By diggitydoggz in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 12-27-2008, 01:49 PM