Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 11-09-2010, 06:57 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
- Rep Power
Need to Save a data to file from JPanel and read the data back to Jpanel
I have a Jpanel with 2 textfield data and a 'Save' button to save the data into a text file and simultaneously show the data to a JDialog with Close button.
I have done the first half of saving the data into a file. But, with the same 'Save' button, I am not able to read the data into the Jdialog, Maybe we cant have two actionListeners for a button.
Can anyone help me out with this issue?
Hello and welcome to the forum. To best help you solve your problem, I suggest you create and post an SSCCE. Please see the link in my signature to see how this is done.
- By sheetalnri in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 09-30-2010, 06:43 AM
- By florachu2121 in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 08-01-2010, 11:31 PM
- By cselic in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 5Last Post: 05-07-2010, 12:28 PM
- By janeansley in forum New To JavaReplies: 40Last Post: 07-04-2008, 08:41 AM
- By Java Tip in forum java.langReplies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2008, 07:36 PM