Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 11-02-2010, 05:08 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
- Rep Power
how to know when jframe swing is painted
I'm just working with a Java application which has several tabs on her Gui. The issue is when I change the tabs I move a Jpanel which has a video on it, and sometimes (I dunno why) the application brokes.
I've been thinking about the possible solutions, and I want to wait for the Jframe, and of course the tabs, are painted, and then place the video panel on the tab displayed.
So, my question is: Is there a method which tells you if a Jframe has been painted totally?.
Thanks in advance
- 11-02-2010, 08:06 PM #2
- By kiregad in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 06-26-2010, 04:16 PM
- By nit_go in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 01-30-2010, 06:14 AM
- By chappa in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 16Last Post: 01-04-2010, 07:34 PM
- By LittleRave in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 12-10-2009, 04:07 PM
- By Moncleared in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 9Last Post: 01-16-2009, 09:16 PM