Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-02-2010, 12:23 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Rep Power
JTable and AUTO_RESIZE_OFF and column resize creating extra sapce on end of table.
I had created one JTable, with auto rize mode as AUTO_RESIZE_OFF.
I am using a horizontal scroll policy.
I had created a component listener, so whenever the panel which contains JTable resizes, i am setting the column width according to fit the table with.
I am facing a issue here, when i drag the last column of the table, it creating empty space in the table at last position.
Can anyone tell me how to resolve this extra space issue.
Thanks in advance.
- By neha_sinha in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2010, 04:50 PM
- By new2java2009 in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 04-16-2010, 01:17 AM
- By ld_pvl in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 6Last Post: 08-03-2009, 06:35 PM
- By Java Tip in forum SWT TipsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2008, 03:08 PM
- By Java Tip in forum SWT TipsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2008, 03:07 PM