Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-01-2010, 03:37 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2007
- Mumbai, India
- Rep Power
rendering the html content using iText
I want to create a .rtf file using iText. While in the process,i came across a situation where i need to render the html text which came from database and i have to add that to the .rtf file. The sample html text is given below.
<p style="text-align: justify;"><strong><span style="font-size: larger;"><span style="font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif;">Tax Planning</span></span></strong></p>
any help would be highly appreciated.
- By email@example.com in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2010, 06:03 AM
- By mcjava in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 08-31-2009, 03:38 AM
- By luislopezco in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 05-26-2008, 05:26 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2008, 02:05 PM