Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: progress bar with slider
- 10-17-2010, 12:51 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
- Rep Power
- 10-17-2010, 02:48 PM #2
Start by reading the API for JSlider and follow the link to the tutorial on How to Use Sliders.
Then find and study a tutorial or other learning resource about Java Sound. If you don't find what you need there. go on to JMF -- the Java Media Framework.
When you have a specific question about your code, feel free to ask here, preferably with an SSCCE, which will get you better help sooner.
SSCCE : Java Glossary
Note that "how do I do this" is a totally non-specific question.
- By mneskovic in forum New To JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 05-21-2010, 12:07 PM
- By kumar_gemi in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2009, 11:06 PM
- By nicromonicon in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-12-2009, 05:14 PM
- By Java Tip in forum SWT TipsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2008, 09:05 PM
- By adam405 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-18-2008, 04:50 PM