Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 09-29-2010, 10:35 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Rep Power
How to refresh Panels in JTabPanes
hello , i am using diff. JPanels in my projects and they are showing in a main JTabpane form window, is there any to achieve in java to refresh values of Jpanel 1 on changes in JPanel 2.
say i have a JTabpane with two panels p1,p2
and i am loading new panel Jpanel1,Jpanel2 in p1,p2 and i want to change the value of text box of Jpanel2 when some changes occur in Jpanel1.
any idea ?????
Thanks and regards
- By dilpreet28 in forum New To JavaReplies: 13Last Post: 08-11-2010, 09:23 AM
- By lost_soul in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 04-09-2010, 04:31 PM
- By simo_mon in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 07-29-2009, 01:45 AM
- By jamesfrize in forum Java AppletsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-20-2008, 04:35 PM
- By Lehane_9 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 03-06-2008, 04:22 PM