Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 09-24-2010, 10:47 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
- Rep Power
How do a size a JSplitPane to the form?
I created an application with a split pane, and dragged the sides of it to the window border. When I run the application and resize the window, the pane doesn't resize exactly. It reaches a maximum height and then stops growing, leaving a huge gap between the top of the frame window and the top of the pane.
In Delphi you would set the "Align" property to "Client". In C#.Net you set the "Dock" property to "Fill". There is no corresponding property that I could find in either the JPanel or JSplitPane. How is this done in Java?
Last edited by Delphi_Programmer; 09-24-2010 at 10:49 PM.
- 09-24-2010, 11:04 PM #2
- By sandysm in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 07-26-2010, 10:13 AM
- By bigj in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 01-31-2010, 02:44 PM
- By calexander in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 11-13-2008, 08:06 PM
- By SwinGirl in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 1Last Post: 05-01-2008, 09:24 PM
- By Daniel in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2007, 07:12 AM