Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: JMenuItem Size
- 09-24-2010, 01:28 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
- Hilton Head, SC
- Rep Power
Is there any way to limit the size of a JMenuItem? If I were to assign setLayout(null) for a JPanel and placed a button but limited it's width to a certain amount it would display its text as 'This is some te...'.
So far as I've seen there is no way to do this with a JMenuItem so does anyone out there know anyways?
- By Nuclear Mosquito in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 07-28-2010, 09:53 PM
- By javawriter in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 10Last Post: 07-13-2010, 06:11 PM
- By Kligham in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 10Last Post: 01-08-2010, 03:58 AM
- By Azuxard in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2009, 04:33 AM
- By hannehomuth in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2008, 03:35 PM