Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 09-21-2010, 11:44 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2010
- Rep Power
How do I change the taskbar of a JDesktopPane?
I'm kinda stuck... I would like to create another taskbar. One separate of a JDesktopPane in Java. I've tried to grasp the taskbar manually (it is part of javax.swing.plaf.synth.SynthDesktopPaneU… so SynthDesktopPaneUI's inner class TaskBar) Unfortunately, that is impossible. So I tried to Guy Davis' JXTaskbar, which did work, except for the fact that the taskbar IN the JDesktopPane still was visible when there was an open JInternalFrame.
So the basic question is, how can I get rid of/hide the taskbar in the JDesktopPane? Is it possible to grasp it or not/is there an DesktopPane-Alternative? Or should I just create my own JDesktopPaneUI?
Your help is much appreciated!
- By dunafrothint in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 03-05-2010, 06:14 AM
- By Fud-Lite in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 0Last Post: 01-10-2010, 10:24 PM
- By srisar in forum Forum LobbyReplies: 0Last Post: 12-25-2009, 02:03 PM
- By skatefreak in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-31-2009, 06:32 PM
- By hannehomuth in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2008, 07:54 PM