Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: JText area help?
- 09-16-2010, 12:48 AM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
- Rep Power
JText area help?
Ok, so my problem earlier was solved, and now, i am trying to find out if there is a way to use int's (integers) and display them opposed to displaying strings? so, TF.setText("Hello"); that would print hello, but is there a way to do something like TF.setText(number); where number is int number = 5; so it would print 5?
- 09-16-2010, 01:20 AM #2
- By rclark in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 12-16-2009, 05:18 PM
- By rfore1 in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 12-10-2009, 10:14 PM
- By Nicholas Jordan in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 09-14-2008, 10:59 PM
- By Java Tip in forum java.awtReplies: 0Last Post: 06-22-2008, 11:07 PM