Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 09-15-2010, 01:36 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Rep Power
JTable: Disable sorting on one column
I am creating a Swing application which uses an Jtable with multiple columns. One of the columns shows a small ImageIcon. The user is allowed to sort the table by clicking on one of the columnheaders, but I don't want them to sort the table based on the column with ImageIcons.
Currently I have implemented sorting withJava Code:
How can I implement this requirement?
- 09-16-2010, 12:43 AM #2
- By r00tb33r in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2010, 03:46 PM
- By anilkumar_vist in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-14-2009, 10:29 AM
- By anilkumar_vist in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-30-2009, 02:14 PM
- By ProgrammingPup in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 11-04-2009, 05:26 AM
- By Java Tip in forum SWTReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2008, 03:07 PM