Results 1 to 14 of 14
- 08-25-2010, 02:42 AM #1
I have made a bot. For a game. It goes races people on the game.
Is it possible to make the bot identify images and text?
In the game you can change your car (you have to drag a picture to a space to change it) and would it be possible if the bot would identify the picture and drag it to the space to change it?
Before helping, I have to ask is this an honorable thing that you do? My gut tells me no, that it is significantly unfair to the other game players.
- 08-25-2010, 03:01 AM #3
- 08-25-2010, 07:45 AM #4
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
- Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Blog Entries
- Rep Power
- 08-25-2010, 03:39 PM #5
So is it possible or not?
- 08-25-2010, 04:24 PM #6
- 08-25-2010, 07:20 PM #7
- 08-25-2010, 07:40 PM #8
- 08-25-2010, 07:52 PM #9
- 08-25-2010, 08:01 PM #10
- 08-25-2010, 08:20 PM #11
Sure, but you'd need an optical character recognition library (OCR) to do so. Again I have to say that there are better projects out there if your goal is to learn to program.
- 08-25-2010, 10:53 PM #13
- 08-26-2010, 12:10 AM #14
- By coltragon in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 07-12-2010, 05:54 PM
- By yanipao in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-24-2010, 10:51 AM
- By Galore in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 03-21-2010, 06:14 PM
- By protocos in forum EclipseReplies: 11Last Post: 10-05-2009, 08:15 PM
- By jfredrickson in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-11-2007, 09:00 AM