Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: GridBagLayout tabbing control
- 08-13-2010, 06:58 PM #1
GridBagLayout tabbing control
I have a gridbaglayout setup with one column of labels, a few columns containing text fields and areas, and a final column containing buttons. Is there a way to keep the buttons from being selected when the user hits the tab button? Or, alternatively, to set the tabbing sequence?
Right now the problem is that when they tab from one input field focus goes to the button next to it, instead of to the input field beneath. I am constrained to this layout by the customer, so putting the buttons on the bottom isn't an option.
- 08-13-2010, 07:40 PM #2
- By MuslimCoder in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2009, 08:54 PM
- By thebillybobjr in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2008, 04:52 PM
- By newtojava7 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-17-2008, 01:16 AM
- By sandor in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 05-02-2007, 07:23 PM
- By pegitha in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-28-2007, 10:41 PM