Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Print to File Java
- 07-27-2010, 04:22 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2010
- Rep Power
Print to File Java
I am working on Java for viewing help in the Desktop based Java application. I have used the Printerjob Java API.
1) After clicking Print option in the file menu, when I check mark print to file and click the print button. A new window is opened: i.e., Print to File .......Now In the print to file window, how can I populate the files of type label.
2)And is there any way to save the out.prn as a out.txt or out.html.
Last edited by snambu; 07-27-2010 at 04:41 PM.
- By yoganeethi in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 12-01-2010, 02:45 PM
- By ammameiya in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 06-25-2010, 03:36 AM
- By sehudson in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 5Last Post: 06-24-2010, 02:08 PM
- By nishant in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2009, 10:15 AM
- By Java Tip in forum java.awtReplies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2008, 12:04 AM