Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 07-26-2010, 08:50 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2010
- Rep Power
How to validate textfields if data is modifier
I got a small issue regarding a textfield & a combobox. First of all i filled some data in 2 texfields and selected one value in combobox and i have to click one button for validating and then i have to click 'Create' button for the creation of new material, now the problem before trying to click 'Create' button if i had changed the values in those 2 textfields and combobox it should prompt me to click that validating button.
I think u got my point, how to resolve this issue. By using any events. KeyPressed event is used for validating the length and for numeric/charcaters, the same thing can be implemented in this method? can u guide me in this thing.
Waiting for your reply.
- 07-26-2010, 09:10 AM #2Math problems? Call 1-800-[(10x)(13i)^2]-[sin(xy)/2.362x]
The Ubiquitous Newbie Tips
- By aruna.hcu in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 3Last Post: 07-08-2010, 03:36 PM
- By Ekul in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-11-2009, 09:00 PM
- By Xystus777 in forum New To JavaReplies: 27Last Post: 03-17-2009, 01:26 AM
- By sergioTOOL in forum JCreatorReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2009, 11:12 PM
- By bbq in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2007, 05:28 PM