Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Html hr color
- 07-23-2010, 04:46 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
- Rep Power
Html hr color
I am trying to draw a horizontal line in a JLabel using HTML's HR (horizontal rule) element. It works fine, but the color attribute (COLOR=BLUE) doesn't seem to work.
Here's the line of HTML:
<hr noshade size=2 width=50 color=blue align=center>
Any ideas why this doesn't work with respect to color? All the other attributes work just fine.
Is there a better way in Java to draw a horizontal line in a JLabel?
- 07-24-2010, 07:33 PM #2
It's an old issue. One possible solution is given here
Swing - Problem with HTML in a JLabel
Note: Please don't post in that old thread, it's been dead for 3 years.
Incidentally, I see the align attribute doesn't work either.
- By livingdog in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 04-11-2010, 03:59 PM
- By winklerd in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 03-26-2010, 05:16 PM
- By msankar.ravi in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 02-24-2010, 04:27 AM
- By surya_dks in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2008, 07:20 AM
- By tim in forum Java 2DReplies: 8Last Post: 02-11-2008, 11:57 PM